I got 5 mins of hard rain in Colonial Heights.
Apparently your all's storm may already be here in central europe. Big storm coming to Salzburg. Not to mention the Eurocup for soccer is in Austria and there is a match between Sweden and Greece.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I got 5 mins of hard rain in Colonial Heights.
Just wind and heavy rain today.
I hate this time of year. Damned thunderstorms every afternoon.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Rain and wind is pretty heavy here right now...the lightening is getting pretty bad
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wind and heavy rain today.
I hate this time of year. Damned thunderstorms every afternoon. </div></div>
There is a group that is pushing for a law to withdraw miners from mines during thunderstorms. Can you imagine the summer afternoons around here, production wise.
Might as well not even show up for work.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
They already say I don't do anything. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
preety rough here in twin springs.. tree limbs are everywhere
Some slow movers out there today, probably putting down quite a bit of rain, those in TN nearing Lee Co. certainly look to be. Warnings out for a small one in Scott and Wise (although weakening), and were out for the ones nearing Lee. Seeing more of the new storm-based warning system today.
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radbla...w=0&lightning=0
Was thundering and lightning in Castlewood, but nothing severe or as powerful as what came through yesterday. Just raining pretty lightly right now.
Officially retired
Bookmarks